Motives by Loren Ridinger

Health and Beauty

Friday, October 3, 2008

The best home based business

Never have I been so passionate about a home based business until now. I have been a stay at home mom for 8 of the last 10 1/2 years always looking for a way to produce an income to stay at home while my kids grow up.

Spending quality time with them is important to me. Being involved in their education is extremely important to me and especially to them.

Besides my own research, close friends have done plenty too. I personally did it because everything I had tried in the past turned out to be either a pyramid scheme, MLM, or beyond reach. I even turned to Ebay after finding what I thought was a great dropshipping find. A month later I was losing hundreds of dollars after my customers items were either defective or failing after a short time of use. I gave up for awhile and went to work.

Three and a half years later my friends introduce me to this business plan. I briefly look and decide to wait it out just to see how it goes for everyone else. Then I attend a meeting with several other people I know. I begin to get excited although cautious about it. First of all, I hadn't ever heard of this company. Secondly, getting all the information was quite overwhelming for a while. But what attracted me to the business was the fact I was not pushed to sign up right away. I attended several 2 & 3 hour meetings besides having a personal meeting with the team leader and my friend who would be my sponsor. I made sure to write down as many questions as possible. Every one of them were answered.

Six weeks after the first meeting I attended, I decided to sign up. Even my mom is excited about the business. The reasons? She has asked questions to my team leader during a product show held at her house. Mom has even used many of the products, shared products with family and co-workers. She has even sold some of the products for me!

The passion has begun to spread to the community I am in. All of the products sell themselves because they are products people want. Products work along with the constantly moving market. New things are added and others are eliminated to always fit the needs of the customers.

There is so much more I could say about this business. I may share it later perhaps in the next couple of weeks or few months. To learn more about the business or if you have any questions feel free to email me.

By far, this is the best legitimate home based business anyone can choose!

No comments:

Market America GoNow Girls

Market America GoNow Girls
GoNow Girls