Motives by Loren Ridinger

Health and Beauty

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Motives By Lorin Ridinger

Motives By Lorin Ridinger

When I was looking for the right makeup for me I was having lots of trouble finding it. Either the makeup was too dark, too light, or was too thick and made me feel as if I was suffocating. Therefore, I would often end up just wearing a blush, eye shadow and lip gloss. Not very sexy, but at least I had some color to my face. However, I wanted to look and feel sexy; so, once again I would go out to look for the perfect makeup.

A couple of years ago a friend introduced me to Motives by Lorin Ridinger. I immediately thought this can not be true. Here is a cosmetic line that does exactly what I have been looking for. This makeup not only matches my skin tone, but it feels light and airy on my face. I feel as if I am not wearing any makeup but I look fabulous and I feel sexy and beautiful.

The colors are amazing and my skin has never felt better. Motives by Lorin Ridinger is amazing to me. I now have the makeup I have been looking for and it is at a very affordable price and many celebrities are now using Motives by Lorin Ridinger.

Check out Motives by Lorin Ridinger. Try it and feel like a star!

No comments:

Market America GoNow Girls

Market America GoNow Girls
GoNow Girls