Motives by Loren Ridinger

Health and Beauty

Monday, August 11, 2008

What About Shopping Market America

Market America is Great!

I have just completed my first International Market America convention in Greensboro, North Carolina this weekend. It was an absolutely amazing journey. I learned about the new products that will soon be available through marketamerica.com shopping portals everywhere.

Market America is coming out with new Istonix vitamins for children as well as two new Motives cosmetic lines and new foods for the Transitions lifestyle.

WOW! Market America is growing and expanding. With 35 million products along with the partnership with GOOGLE, Market America is on its way to the top in internet marketing.

The most amazing thing I learned is as a distributor I am part of a team that is like one big giant family. Market America is truly "built on product and powered by people".

Learning how we are all connected and are working together to change the world one customer at a time was energizing, exciting , and remarkable. I love people and helping someone make a positive change in his/her life is the most rewarding job around.

One of my focuses in Market America is on children. I feel very passionate about helping children to become healthier. I am all about making changes in children's' lives so they can have a more positive and healthy environment to play, grow, and live in.

Children are the future and I want to help break the molds of negativity where children end up on drugs, in jail, or dead. I am now helping children to alleviate stress to help them function better in school so they can get a good education. I work with Market America to help parents find a better solution to help children who are ADD, ADHD, or autistic. Children need better health care and Market America has products coming out to help deal with these issues.

Not only are we helping children, but we are helping parents to create a better and healthier lifestyle. With the vitamins and Transitions Lifestyle, Market America is changing the way people eat and think when it comes to health.

Are you ready to get on board and start making changes in your lifestyle? Remember, you are the only one who can change you. Go for it! You will feel better and look great! Check out marketamerica.com and see what they have to offer.

One more thing. Market America also has PetHealth. I love my pets and I know anyone who loves their pet and thinks of him/her as part of the family wants the best care for them. Well, guess what? Market America can help you with the health of your pet. I have my pets on OPC3 for dogs and cats and I have seen a great improvement in them. My dog in longer has the allergies and he is full of energy. My cats have the most beautiful shiny fur I have ever seen, and they are also very energetic and playful.

For pet accessories you need to check out the new pet partner, Tails and Company. They have gift cards, pet beds, pet food, and even pet tracking devices to help you find your pet if he/she should ever get lost.

Market America has it all, and with the GOOGLE partnership you can search from the web portal and find what you are looking for. Why shop anywhere else. Why spend money on high price gas and give up your time too. Shop on-line at marketamerica.com.

Click here and start shopping. www.marketamerica.com/free2bme

No comments:

Market America GoNow Girls

Market America GoNow Girls
GoNow Girls